- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Binghamton University
- Master in Public Health, State University of New York (SUNY) Upstate Medical University
- Master in Nursing, Binghamton
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- HIV treatment and education
- Emergency and Trauma medicine
Jacqueline Kelchlin is a family nurse practitioner (FNP) at the Gender Wellness Center. After earning her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Binghamton University, Kelchlin was an emergency room nurse for many years at the regional trauma center hospital. She attended the State University of New York (SUNY) Upstate Medical University for a Master in Public Health, and also earned her Master in Nursing from Binghamton. As a nurse practitioner with a public health focus, she has treated sexually transmitted infections (STIs), provided education on STIs, and has helped treat those at risk for HIV. Kelchlin has been with the Susquehanna Family Practice and Gender Wellness Center since November 2017. She is strongly committed to health equity in health care.
Our mission is to bring trans-affirming health care from the margins to the mainstream by offering transgender health care from within a primary care practice.